Monday, August 9, 2010

Hunter Valley Mums

I have been quiet for a while as I have been working on a special project. You remember the saying "If Mohammad can't go to the mountain, let the mountain come to Mohammad."

Introducing http://huntervalleymums.com

It was actually quite a lot of work. Setting up the domain name was the easy part. There was also email addresses, forum software, logo design and forum design. Business cards, postcards, flyers and email advertising. I even outsourced the styling of the forum to India.

I was actually part of an excellent city based forum in Toowoomba and was disappointed not to have a similar forum when I moved. So I set about creating one. Hunter Valley Mums is a regional based online forum. I am quite pleased with the results, though I have a lot of work ahead of me.

If you live in the Hunter Valley please come and register on the forum.

If you live elsewhere and would like a regional forum ... Just ask. Now that I have made one more will be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment